Friday, September 16, 2011

Off Day

Pretty happy it's the weekend.  Yesterday at intersquads I just threw a bullpen then worked out. My shoulder wasn't feeling its greatest, so I'm gonna take it easy over the weekend and just lift as opposed to throwing as well.  It's not a tear or anything, but there was some burning going on and it's just best not to mess around with it if not needed.

It's still cold out and I hope it warms up for next week.  I can't stand playing ball in the cold weather, let alone throwing in it.  In class news, I had an accounting test today which actually went pretty well.  I'm doing pretty well in the academic field this year already and I'm enjoying my classes. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going great for you. Have a splendid weekend as well sir.

    ReplyDelete