Monday, September 19, 2011

Rained Out

Today we got rained out of our scrimmages.  Just ended up putting the tarp on the field so we can hopefully use it tomorrow.  I ended up throwing a bullpen by myself and then lifting.  It was actually a really good workout, and next thing I knew, I was in there for an hour and a half.  The thing is, I work really hard in the weight room.  I'm not one of those guys who talks in between every set to everyone in the weight room and stands around.  I'm going set by set quickly and try to keep moving.  I'm still underweight, but I'm definitely getting stronger.  All I can do is stay with my program and keep working, the size and weight will come.

On another note, class is going great.  Got an A on my first exam, so that's going on the fridge.  Everything is going pretty well right now, and I'm expecting that trend to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment